Things I miss from before Coronavirus
Wed May 13 2020
I didn't really have a clear idea of what this blog was going to be when I started it, but I think it might end up being (mostly) a collection of lists.
Here is a list of things that I can't do right now, and that I miss doing:
- Going to a cafe for a bacon sandwich whilst my son is at his dance class onn a Saturday morning.
- Sitting in a quiet pub of an afternoon, having a pint, a packet of crisps and flicking through a newspaper.
- Going swimming.
- Stopping off at the Spar on the way home on a Friday night and picking a couple of beers to enjoy that evening.
- Listening to podcasts on the train to and from work.
- Going to Waitrose or Booths for a "leisure shop".